Mann Legal has many years of experience in advising on all types of lease matters for premises all over Victoria for both landlords and tenants including:
- Advice for landlords for retail and commercial leases;
- Assistance with negotiating lease terms between the parties;
- Preparation of leases, licences and related documentation;
- Advice and preparation of documentation for related lease matters such as transfers of lease, variations, surrenders, agreements for lease;
- Advice for tenants entering leases retail and commercial and other lease issues;
- Advice and preparation of documentation for leasing, agistment and licensing of farming land; and
- Advice for both parties in relation to their rights and responsibilities under the Retail Leases Act 2003 (Vic).
We recommend both landlords and tenants should obtain advice prior to entering into a lease to avoid disputes between the parties in the future and to ensure that the lease documentation addresses the intentions of the parties.
Contact us for more information.