Grace holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (with distinction) from Deakin University and was admitted to legal practice in 2016.
Born and bred in Geelong, Grace enjoys living and working in the community and the benefits that regional practice has to offer. Grace’s approach is to establish a strong rapport with her clients by ensuring they are kept updated during all stages of their matter. She understands the need to complete work in a timely and efficient manner to ensure client’s objectives are met.
Grace works from both our Geelong and Torquay offices and can assist with the following matters:
- Wills and Powers of Attorney including Wills with Testamentary Trusts
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Purchase and sale of business
- Commercial advice
- Non-dutiable and dutiable transfers of land such as spousal transfers and SMSF transfers
- Loan agreements
- Deeds of variation of trust
- Plans of subdivision and consolidation
- Adverse possession applications