Belinda graduated from Deakin University in 1999 with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (International Relations). Working at Mann Legal since being admitted to practice in 2000 Belinda was made partner in 2011 shortly after the birth of her first child.
Belinda grew up on the Surf Coast and continues to live on the coast with her partner and two young sons. As an experienced lawyer Belinda enjoys the challenge of dealing with diverse matters across different areas of law and strives to achieve results that ensure client satisfaction. With both long standing and new clients Belinda seeks to build on the client relationship as required and ensure that both the process and the result are understood.
Appointments can be made with Belinda at both our Geelong and Torquay offices and she is experienced in the following areas of the law:
- Wills and Powers of Attorney
- Deceased Estate matters
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Purchase and sale of business
- Plans of subdivision and consolidation
- Adverse possession and all other title applications
- Commercial matters and advice
- Commercial Leasing
- Non-dutiable and dutiable transfers of land
- General agreements
- Trust deeds and variations thereof